Belkin products include routers, iPhone and iPad accessories, mobile computing accessories, surge protectors, network switches, USB and network cables, KVM switches and much more. To buy any Belkin product or to access its services, you need to create an account. After signing into your account, you can perform various activities, for example, update your email address, belkin router setup, shipping address and password, manage subscriptions, etc. Hence, follow the given guide for account creation, Belkin login, and password reset.
How To Create a Belkin Account?
You can adjust your account settings, place new orders, replace your Belkin product, receive notifications of the latest products and offers, etc. Hence, you can manage all your account settings and purchases after creating an account. Also, for Belkin Login, account creation is a must. Therefore, follow the detailed procedure that is given below for creating an account:
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your system, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. You can find the browser icons on the desktop of your system.
- Now, type belkin.com in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- By doing so, it will take you to the homepage of Belkin. Click on the “Log In/Sign Up” tab which is positioned at the upper-right corner of the page. Alternatively, you can click on My Account which is given under the Products section located at the bottom left corner of the homepage.
- Now, the Sign In/Register window will appear on your screen. As you have not created your account before, you need to fill all the necessary fields given under the “Create an Account” section.
- In the first field, enter your first name.
- Then, type your last name into the next field.
- Now, you need to provide a valid email address that can receive important emails from Belkin.
- To continue with the process of account creation, you need to create a password. Make sure that your password must be difficult to guess but easy to remember. Also, consider the given password-specific requirements while creating a password for Belkin Login:
- Your password must contain at least one letter.
- There should be at least one numeric value.
- Must include special characters.
- Should not contain your first name and last name.
- There should be no spaces in your password.
- Also, the password should not contain your email address.
- In the next field, re-enter your password in order to confirm it. Ensure that you are typing all the same characters as in the above field. Otherwise, it will show you an error message “Password does not match” and you will be unable to create your Belkin account.
- To complete the account creation process, click on the Register tab given there. By doing so, you are accepting all the terms and conditions of Belkin.
- After that, “Thank you for registering” message will appear on your screen and you will be redirected to the My Belkin Account page.
This completes the Belkin account creation process.
Belkin Login Procedure
Once you have created an account, follow the step-by-step procedure that is given below for Belkin Login:
- First of all, launch a web browser on your system.
- In the address bar, type belkin.com and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- Now, Belkin’s homepage will appear on your screen. To begin the process of Belkin Login, click on Log In/Sign Up from the upper-right corner of the page. Also, you can scroll down to the bottom-left corner of the page and click on “My Account” given in the Product section.
- Under the section of Sign In To My Belkin Account, you need to select the “Belkin Account” radio button.
- In the first field, enter your email address that is associated with your Belkin’s account. Ensure that you have entered all the characters in small case letters with no unwanted spaces.
- Now, type your password into the next field that you have used at the time of account creation.
- At last, click on the Sign In button which is positioned at the left side of the page. If you have entered the correct email address and Belkin Login password, you will be successfully logged in to your Belkin account.
This completes the procedure of Belkin login. Now, you can change your account settings, register your Belkin product, receive notifications of the latest Belkin products and exclusive offers, etc.
How to reset your Belkin’s login password?
If you are unable to login to your Belkin account, it might be possible that you are typing a wrong Belkin login password. So if you forget your password, follow the instructions that are given below:
- Go to belkin.com by typing it in the address bar.
- Under the Belkin Login section, click on the “Forgot Your Password” link in order to set a new password.
- Then, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to provide your email address. Hence, type the email address that is registered with your Belkin account into the given field.
- Now, you will receive an email with password reset instructions. So open the mail from your email inbox folder. If you are unable to find the mail in the inbox, check it in the Spam folder.
- Once you find the mail, you need to click on the Update Password link given in the mail. Also, the link will expire in 30 minutes.
- By doing so, it will take you to the Belkin Reset Password window.
- In the New Password field, type a secure password by considering all the requirements of a strong password.
- Then, you need to retype your password for confirmation.
- Finally, click on the Update button and your password is successfully updated. You can now login to your Belkin account with your new password.